Limousine Rental Contract
General Rules & Terms:
1. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED in any of our vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Absolutely No Food /Gum/ Candy/ or Glitter will be allowed in any of our vehicles. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Beverages & Alcohol are allowed in the Limo but must be provided by the customer and if alcohol is carried onboard our limo, all passengers must be 21 or older. NO EXCEPTIONS
4. The driver has the right to terminate the contract without refund at any time he or she deems anyone in the client's party to be engaging in illegal activity, acting rude or unruly or damaging the vehicle.
5. Company can not be held liable for delays due to weather conditions, traffic or other situations beyond our reasonable control.
6. You are responsible for any damages caused to vehicle by yourself or any of your guests, whether intentional, accidental, or caused by neglect.
7. Unsafe road conditions may require us to cancel a trip due to inclement weather. We will not jeopardize the safety of our drivers, clients or vehicles due to unsafe road conditions.
8. The stated passenger capacity of the vehicle will NOT be exceeded at any time.
9. Company is not responsible for any client articles forgotten/left/lost/stolen/damaged in the limousine.
10. Overtime starts 15 minutes after your designated drop-off time and is charged in 1 hour increments at the standard hourly rental rate for the vehicle.
1. Full payment is required in Cash or Credit Card one day before day of event.
2. No checks will be accepted 10 days prior to event
3. $100 deposit is required to reserve a SUV Limo & Car Limo.
4. 15% gratuity is appreciated for the chauffeur.
5. Cancellations with balance paid in full and with 30 days or more notice are refunded the full balance minus the deposit.
6. Cancellations with balance paid in full and with 15-29 days notice are refunded 50% of the balance minus the deposit.
7. Cancellations with balance paid in full and with 14 or fewer days notice will NOT be refunded.
8. A deposit of $150.00 is required for any drives after midnight and will be refunded after inspection of vehicle.
1. There is a $250 fee if anyone vomits inside or on the vehicle.
2. Broken drinking glasses will result in a $20 fee per glass.
3. There will be a $50 fee if Gum/Candy stains/ or Glitter are found in the limousine after the drive.
4. Other damages to the vehicle will be charged at 125% of repair cost.
5. Any Cleaning/Damage Fees must be paid in Cash at destination.